Healthy skin–Deep Cleansing Charcoal Mask

images

Hey Everybody! Healthy skin is very important.  I talk about taking care of our bodies by eating healthier but what we put in our bodies greatly  affects our appearance.  20% of how we look is based on our age..so what does the other 80% come from you may ask….sun exposure, stress, diet, pollution, smoking, drinking etc…

Having healthy skin just like having healthy  bodies will not just happen if we don’t do our part!!! One quick tip for you to keep healthy skin is to do an easy, non harsh mask just 2-3 times per week for 10- 20 minutes. Deep Charcoal Cleansing Mask available  here:

https://www.marykay.com/monicagary/en-us/products/best-sellers/clearproof-deepcleansing-charcoal-mask-301029

can help you have clean pores and healthy skin. This product  contains activated charcoal  that acts as a magnet to draw dirt, , chemicals,  and bacteria to surface of your skin. Clogged pores happen when you produce  too much sebum and dead skin cells and dirt get trapped in openings and clog your pores. You can change that today by using products to help you have clearer skin. Be healthy inside and out!!

Monica Gary

http://www.marykay.com/monicagary

 

Advertisements

About steps4changeblog

Wife.Mother.Author.Nutritionist.Lover of Jesus!!!!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s