Hey Everybody! I was watching TV the other day and I saw someone making this stuffed chicken appetizer and I figured I should try it and see how it goes. This particular recipe gives you a since of eating dressing in a chicken breast! It is very quick and easy to prepare and only need a few ingredients. Remember my motto is small steps equals BIG change. You can always enjoy good meals, but does not have to take a long time to prepare. We all know eating chicken …it can get boring pretty quickly and trying to figure out what to do with that chicken differently can be a task!! There are always simple ways to be creative. Let’s get to this recipe:
What you will need:
- 3 Chicken Breast (Flattened)
- Bread Crumbs (3/4c)
- Diced Celery (1/2 c)
- 1/2 c water (or chicken broth)
- Dried Cranberries (Chopped-1/2c)
1. Put a little olive oil in a pan. Seasoned your chicken breast and set to the side. Next add chopped celery and dried cranberries. Let cook for a couple of minutes then add water and breadcrumbs. Let cook for a few more minutes until well blended and smooth.
2. Take chicken breast and add some of your mixture to chicken breast. I spread my on entire breast then rolled it up and wrap in aluminum foil. Continue to do this for each chicken breast and let bake for about 20 minutes! Enjoy.
Don’t forget to check out my Amazon Store!